These are uncertain and difficult times for everyone. However we are going to get through them together. As conditions continue to evolve, we want you to know that EV TEC BC Pros is prioritizing the health and safety of our team, clients and suppliers while staying committed to providing top quality electrical work.
We are taking all the recommended precautions as we stay informed on best practices day by day. As directed by health Canada we are taking the following precautions:
- only team members with 0 symptoms are permitted in the field
- maintaining a minimum social distance of 6’ on site
- frequent hand washing and sanitizing
- our electricians are supplied with gloves and N95 masks
Our top priority is the health and safety of our team, clients and suppliers. Secondly, we are focused on continuing to service our clients and partners. We want you to know that EV TEC BC Pros will continue to be committed to:
- servicing our clients needs however they need us, especially for seniors and those in need of electrical systems that keep them fed, warm and safe
- providing advice, estimates and budgets while limiting in person meetings, utilizing Zoom and Face-time meetings
- providing updates for our team and network of educational resources, best practices and medical equipment as they become available to us
- maintaining a supportive environment for our staff and keeping them employed so they can support their families
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
It’s simple really, our courteous technicians respect your home and family, providing an attention to detail that ensures quality, and safe work. No matter what electrical contractor services you need, EV TEC BC Pros has the power to make things better.
The government has made construction a priority to keep active during this time to help keep the economy functioning. While practicing the recommended safety protocol set out to combat COVID-19, the EV TEC BC Pros Team will continue to work from home and our electricians on sites; providing the same industry leading quality and customer service standards you know us for. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re all in this together.
Check Symptoms Online
- List of essential services for B.C.
- COVID-19 BC Gov Newsroom updates
- Government and Provincial Health Officer press conference videos
- You must follow Provincial Health Officer (PHO) orders. In a Provincial State of Emergency, the PHO can make orders as needed
- Are you a business that can supply products and services in support of COVID-19?